Southside Studio--Have you visited our new and beautiful location yet?
Click here for Class Schedule.
Join us at the new beautiful studio located on the southeast corner of Countyline and Emerson! You can find it in front of Walmart next to Hayden Physical Therapy Group. It is in the same complex as the new Verizon Wireless store. See you there!
We do not hold regular classes on the following Holidays:
Fourth of July
Thanksgiving (and the Friday after)
If you have regularly scheduled private sessions, please check with your instructor to see if you will be meeting. Some instructors may choose on their own to come in on a holiday. Our webscheduler is the best way to double check for any class cancellations.
ONLINE SCHEDULER INFORMATION
Our online system allows you to cancel and reschedule classes with ease and a minimal amount of time. No more need to call the studio to see if there is space. Just login and view for yourself in real time. You can now even waitlist for a class you are interested. You will be contacted via email if your reservation goes through so be sure to use an email address that you check regularly.
Getting a login: Ask the front desk to set up a login and password of your choice while you are in the studio or visit our webscheduler for the first time and set one up there. It will ask you for information to help link you with your account in the studio, or help you set up a whole new account as a new student.
You will find the link to our web scheduler on the upper right hand corner of our website home page! www.pilatesindyinc.com
Early cancelling of class: Please remember the studio has a 24 hour cancellation policy for classes. If you have any hesitation, it is better to cancel and reschedule. You can always drop yourself back into your original class if you discover you can make it, provided there is space available.
- Login and click on the “my info” tab.
- Click on “my schedule.”
- Click on “early cancel” next to the appropriate class and you will be automatically credited for the class. You can then make up the class prior to the expiration date of your package. If you have not cancelled within 24 hours, you will see “late cancel” to let you know. Please use this option as a courtesy to your fellow classmates who are trying to schedule. Our classes fill quickly, and it is greatly appreciated.
To schedule or reschedule (either for a different class or your original class if you discover you can make it)
- Login and click on the “classes” tab.
- Click “sign up now” next to the appropriate class. The software will confirm you are in the class when the next screen appears.
Remember—you must early cancel your other class before you can reschedule.
Want to double check???
- Go to “my schedule.” You should see the class you rescheduled (or scheduled) listed there.
The system makes it very easy for you to change your classes to fit your scheduling needs while allowing us to keep our class sizes small and your prices low.
Adding an extra class or a new package:
- Choose your desired class from the “classes” tab.
- If your account does not have enough credit, you will automatically be brought to the buy screen to choose a package or drop-in. Use your Visa or MasterCard to reserve your space.
Requesting a private or semi-private appointment:
- Login and click on the “appointment” tab. This will bring up all the available times for sessions in the studio.
- To view the availability of a single instructor, choose the desired instructor from the menu in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- You will see on the schedule the words “Private” or “Semi-private” on the schedule in spots where there is time available. Be sure to click on the appropriate word to bring you to the proper web request form.
- After filling out the form and submitting it, you will receive confirmation once we have scheduled your appointment. Or you can click on “my schedule” and look for the word “confirmed” next to your appointment as opposed to “requested.”